Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading this week?


Finished from Last Week-
Galway Bay-Mary Pat Kelly
The Traitor’s Wife-Susan Higginbotham (the reviews for this and Pemberly Manor will be out during their release weeks.)

Reading List for this Week-
Playing with the Grown Ups-Sophie Dahl
Flannery: A Life of Flannery O’Connor-Brad Gooch
Palace Circle-Rebecca Dean

Upcoming-
Drood-Dan Simmons
The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone
Unpolished Gem: My Mother, My Grandmother, and Me-Alice Pung

3 comments:

  1. Oooooo! You have Drood by Dan Simmons. Heard it's going to be a good one. Also heard it's a slow start but well worth the time. You know, I bet my hubby would like that books. Don't know why I didn't think about it earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just flipped through Drood but it looks really good. I have been saving it for last in that particular TBR pile. Anything that combines Wilkie Collins and Charles Dickens is great in my book. lol

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio