Search Me!


Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? (March 30)

This weekly event is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book Blog

Books Completed

Sadly none. I had a serious chest infection. I ignored it till it bordered on pneumonia and I waited till my mother was threatening to take me to the ER before I would go to the doctor’s. I don’t like admitting that I am sick.  I’m better now.

Books still reading:

Flannery-Brad Gooch (almost done)

Palace Circle-Rebecca Dean (almost done)

Up Next-

Drood-Dan Simmons

Sundays at Tiffany’s -James Patterson

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane –Katherine Howe

Why Shoot a  Butler-Georgette Heyer

I have decided to start reading more books at once. It will speed me up and hopefully get me out of my rut. Maybe 100 pages of each book at at time. Any advice?


  1. I just loved "Sundays at Tiffany’s". I really hope you do too! :)

  2. Thanks! It's also going to be my first audiobook so I can't wait to start.

  3. Glad you're feeling better. I have Sundays at Tiffany's on my shelf. Need to read that soon.

  4. There must be something going around in the book world _ I've just come out of a reading funk, too. Thanks, that is, to Mr Sir Terry Pratchett.
    Right now I'm reading The Adoration of Jenna Fox, which is very good.
    I'm glad you're feeling better :)



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio