Search Me!


Monday, March 23, 2009

It’s Monday! What are you reading this week? (March 23)

Finished from Last Week-
Playing With the Grown-Ups  -Sophie Dahl
Reading List for this week-
Flannery-Brad Gooch
Palace Circle-Rebecca Dean
The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone
Up Next-
Drood-Dan Simmons
Why Shoot a Butler?-Georgette Heyer
The Only True Genius in the Family-Jennie Nash


  1. Oh cool! You have a copy of The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone! Great reading list. :)

  2. Thanks! The only challenge is going to be getting through my reading list in the midst of crazy school projects. I'm loving the Four Corners of the Sky so far.

  3. I'm waiting to get Drood from the library and there's 8 people ahead of me! I've also heard The Only True Genius... is a great book! That one is on my wish list. Enjoy your books!

  4. Lisa:


    That's why I tend to buy my books. I'm very impatient. I would hate to harass a poor librarian when I want a book. And I would. lol

  5. The Four Corners of the Sky by Michael Malone sounds good. I'll watch for your thoughts on it. I love this new meme.

  6. Sandra:

    I am about halfway done with it. I should have the review up by early May during its release week.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio