Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, March 30, 2009

Musing Monday (March 30)

This weekly event is hosted by Just One More Page>

This week’s question:

Do you keep track of what and/or how many books you read? How long have you been doing this? What's your favorite tracking method, and why?If you don't keep track, why not?

Sadly no. I have tried. I really have but it failed along with my effort to keep a journal. I have never been able to keep a steady written record of anything in my life. The only method I have found that keeps any significant track of the books I read is LibraryThing. I love that site. Everything I read I tag “read”. The only problem is that I have yet to catalog my books and that task really scares me. Using LibraryThing makes more sense to me and does not take too much effort. Maybe someday when I have more time I will do something more involved. If anyone has any ideas, please shoot them my way.

1 comment:

  1. I do keep track, however it is more for the purpose of linking back to the review site from my author blog. I simply add the book title to my sidebar and link the title directly to the review. I don't know if I would keep track if I didn't have the review site.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio