Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, April 11, 2009

It’s Monday (err Saturday)! What are your reading this week? (April 11th)

This weekly event is hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye’s Book Blog

Books Completed

Flannery-Brad Gooch (review almost done)

Palace Circle-Rebecca Dean (review almost done)

Books reading:

Drood-Dan Simmons

Sundays at Tiffany’s -James Patterson

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane –Katherine Howe

Why Shoot a  Butler-Georgette Heyer

The Four Corners of the Sky -Michael Malone (almost done)

Up Next-

All of Me-Lori Wilde

The Only True Genius in the Family-Jennie Nash

The Cradle–Patrick Somerville

The Talisman Ring-Georgette Heyer

The Girl She Used to Be-David Cristofano

2 comments:

  1. I loved Patterson's book. What do you think of DROOD so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving it so far. I am only a hundred pages in but I can tell I am going to love it. I think I may have to look up all of Simmons books.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio