Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Musing Monday (April 13th)

This weekly event is hosted by Just One More Page.

How do you respond to the comments on your blog? Do you try to email individually or comment on post yourself answering the comments above? What do you think is the best way to respond to comments and do you respond to all of them? Do you feel slighted if you don't receive a response back from the blog owner? (question courtesy of Jenn)

I just recently started getting comments on my blog, so I am still learning how to respond to them. When I have more than one comment for a post, I reply with a comment of my own with answers to each individual person. I respond to most of them or at least I try to. I don’t feel slighted if a blog owner does not respond to me most of the time. But if I see they have responded to everyone else and ignored my comment then I do feel a bit neglected but most of the time I do realize that people have lives.

10 comments:

  1. I'm one of those people who don't come back to read comments ... I couldn't keep up! I always like getting an e-mail if a reply is warranted. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way as Jenners. It's really hard to keep up with comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, love the header on your blog! And, I see you like the "Love Inspired" books (pic on the left -- I could pick 'em out real easy, as I have a whole slew of those myself! LOL). ;)

    MizB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only reply to comments if an answer is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to reply...but time does become an issue. Do I feel slighted if no one responds to my comment...not at all. If I made a comment that I REALLY thinks warrants an answer, that I do try and make it a point to check back..if I can remember where... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mizb17:

    Those are actually L.M. Montgomery's completed works. The "love inspired books" are now located in the picture with the figurine. The collection has expanded since those pictures were taken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Are those all of your books? Holy cow!

    I try to respond to everything also, but will start doing so within my comments section. Does seem easier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jennygirl:

    Yep, they are all mine. Sadly the collection has gotten a bit bigger recently. I went on another book buying kick. But my book buying has taken a big blow this week with Amazon's suppression of certain books. I need to find a new used bookstore.

    I just find commenting in the comment section easier. I also don't want to have to search out for email addresses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love the header on your blog! Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My comments arrive in my inbox and I reply if one is warranted. If I want someone to reply to me, asked for a recipe, etc. I will leave an email in my comment to make it easier so they don't have to go hunting.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio