Search Me!


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (May 14th)

Booking Through Thursday:
Book Gluttony! Are your eyes bigger than your book belly? Do you have a habit of buying up books far quicker than you could possibly read them? Have you had to curb your book buying habits until you can catch up with yourself? Or are you a controlled buyer, only purchasing books when you have run out of things to read?

I definitely fall into the glutton category. I am in the middle of catching up on about 10 years of overbuying and under reading. I am in the middle of curbing my buying habits while increasing my reading habits. It is difficult to stop when almost every book you pick up has been really good. It's like thrill seeking, it's good till you find a really bad book. With about 5,000 books and more than half of them unread, I think it’s about time to start reading some of them. But I have never been a controlled buyer, at least with books,and I never will be.


  1. Wow, five thousand books... puts my shelves in perspective. (Now I don't feel as bad... thanks!)

  2. Heather:

    I'm glad I could help. lol

  3. Yep. It is my own personal book heaven. Even though I have a tiny surge of panic every time I look at my shelves.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio