Search Me!


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (May 28th)

Weekly event from Booking Through Thursday
Is there a book that you wish you could “unread”? One that  you disliked so thoroughly you wish you could just forget that you ever read it?
Oh boy, yes. So far most of my review books have escaped this but some other books I have read have fallen into this “please let me forget it” section of my brain.
       1. Catcher in the Rye-I hated it. From the moment I started to the last page. Holden was such an obnoxious character. Yuck. I want to wash my brain of the memory.
       2. All of Dan Brown’s books-I can’t come up with the words to describe how much I hate all of his books. His writing makes me cringe.
       3. A Fortunate Age-I keep coming back to this one because I had such high expectations when I started for it all to go kerplunk.
I think those are my major ones. The lesser ones, I can live with keeping them in my memory.


  1. All of Dan Brown. Interesting. Here is mine

  2. I have not read any of Dan Brown's books. I wonder if I would like Catcher in the Rye now, liked it as a high schooler.

  3. For me, it was In the Woods by Tana French. Loved the beginning, hated the ending.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio