Search Me!


Monday, May 11, 2009

It’s Monday! What are you reading? (May 11th)

Hosted by J. Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog
I am back! School is done and Grace’s Book Blog is my main priority. I have so many great books to read.
Books Completed:
Why Shoot A Butler-Georgette Heyer (review end of May)
The Four Corners of the Sky-Michael Malone (review tomorrow)
A Girl’s Guide to Modern European Philosophy-Charlotte Greig (review tomorrow)
The Talisman Ring-Georgette Heyer (review end of May)

Currently Reading:
All of Me-Lori Wilde
Who Do You Think You Are?-Alyse Myers
Life is Like A Line-Cynthia M. Sabotka
The Cradle-Patrick Somerville
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane-Katherine Howe
The Only True Genius in the Family-Jennie Nash
Drood-Dan Simmons

After That:
A Worthy Legacy-Tomi Akinyanmi
My Lord John-Georgette Heyer
The Girl She Used to Be-David Cristofano
A Gentle Rain-Deborah Smith
Healing Luke-Beth Cornelison
The Darcys and the the Bingleys-Marhsa Altman
The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman
My Cousin Caroline-Rebecca Ann Collins
Darcy and Anne-Judith Brocklehurst
Apologize, Apologize-Elizabeth Kelly
Great Expectations: The Graphic Novel
The Lacemakers of Glenmara-Heather Barbieri


  1. Yah! School's out! I want to read a Lori Wilde soon. I was into her books a long time ago, but got out of them for some reason.

  2. I'm curious about The Girls Guide... book. I'll watch for your review. Have a great week!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio