Search Me!


Monday, May 25, 2009

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (May 25th)

Hosted by J. Kaye @ J. Kaye’s Book Blog
I did not realize how much school held up my reading until I looked at this list. I’m still slower than I would normally be but eventually I hope to be back to normal reading speed.
Reviews Up:
A Girl's Guide to Modern European Philosophy-Charlotte Greig
Who Do You Think You Are?-Alyse Myers
The Cradle-Patrick Somerville
The Talisman Ring-Georgette Heyer
Why Shoot A Butler-Georgette Heyer

Books Completed:
Scranton’s Mayors-David Wenzel
Life is Like A Line-Cynthia M. Sabotka
The Only True Genius in the Family-Jennie Nash

Currently Reading (in order):
My Lord John-Georgette Heyer
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane-Katherine Howe
Living A Charmed Life-Victoria Moran
All of Me-Lori Wilde
A Gentle Rain-Deborah Smith
A Worthy Legacy-Tomi Akinyanmi

Up Next:
Drood-Dan Simmons
The Girl She Used to Be-David Cristofano
Healing Luke-Beth Cornelison
The Darcys and the the Bingleys-Marhsa Altman
The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman
My Cousin Caroline-Rebecca Ann Collins
Darcy and Anne-Judith Brocklehurst
Apologize, Apologize-Elizabeth Kelly
Great Expectations: The Graphic Novel
The Lacemakers of Glenmara-Heather Barbieri


  1. Oh man, you are reading "A Gentle Rain" by Deborah Smith? I so wanna read that book!

  2. It's been on my reading pile for so long. I got it from LibraryThing's Early Reviewers. I want to read it so badly but it keeps getting pushed back.

  3. Sadly I have that issue with too many books, so I understand.

  4. The Girl's Guide... sounds great! Good luck with the interview!

  5. Mary:

    Thanks. I'm so nervous about it.

    J. Kaye:

    It's a great problem to have though. Always another book to look forward to.

  6. I haven't read any of those, but I really want to read Drood, and The Girl She Used to Be

  7. I read The Girl She Used to Be and really enjoyed it. Hope you do too!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio