Search Me!


Saturday, June 27, 2009


I have been thinking of changing my blog over to Blogger lately. The blogs I have seen on the Blogger platform have more creative freedom with the way the blog looks and such. Also, adding Adsense would be a nice addition. Any opinions? I'm kind of scared of having to learn a new platform but I am willing to do so.



I have decided that I am going to stay at Wordpress for now. I am just too lazy to go through all of the hubbub of switching. I would lose all of my comments as well.


  1. It's interesting, there are times I wish I'd been on Wordpress instead, but I'm sticking with Blogger. I have to tell you, though, in my experience AdSense has been next to worthless. I've had it 3-4 months and it's earned me a whopping $2.33. I eventually turned it off my site, because I didn't like the clutter of it, and just have it on my feeds and search. Feeds were where I was getting the most clicks anyway.... Anyway, just something to think about! Good luck!! :-)

  2. Grace - Blogger is SO easy! I'm way technology illiterate and (not that my blog is the best example) I've caught on. Still learning though. :)

    I just love your blog and stop by on a regular basis.
    I'd like to invite you to be a guest reviewer for my own blog. (It's exciting I promise). Please check it out at the link below. If you are interested please email me. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Miss Remmers

  3. Even I have been thinking about moving to Blogger, primarily because I would love to be able to include my Shelfari/librarything widget in my blog (something I cannot do with free Wordpress).

    I never could find any easy method of moving my blog though. Blogger says it cannot accept the standard xml file that Wordpress generates.

    Forget about comments, I could not transfer anything. Do you know any other way of going about it?

  4. The only way I could think of would be to copy your old comments into the post itself but that wouldn't look right. I really wanted to monetize my blog but I think I am happy sticking with WordPress for now.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio