Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (June 4th)

Weekly event from Booking Through Thursday
This can be a quick one. Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.”
I am going to try my best to stick to the rules. Fifteen minutes starting….now!
1. Pride and Prejudice-Jane Austen
2. Persuasion-Jane Austen
3. Sense and Sensibility-Jane Austen
4. Jane Eyre-Charlotte Bronte
5.Galway Bay-Mary Pat Kelly
6. Da Vinci Code (because it was so bad)
7. The Unit-Ninni Holmqvist
8. The Diary of Anne Frank
9. La Storia:Five Centuries of the Italian American Experience-Jerre Mangione
10. Little Women-Louisa May Alcott
11. Black Beauty-Anna Sewell
12. The Secret Garden-Frances Hodgson Burnett
13. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest-Ken Kesey
14. A Little Pricess-Frances Hodgson Burnett
15. Who Do You Think You Are-Alyse Myers

4 comments:

  1. I was so upset I forgot Jane Eyre and Persuasion!

    http://1morechapter.com/2009/06/04/btt-sticky/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Persuasion and Jane Eyre on my list as well -- great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list. You really enjoy 19th century literature I think. I've read Sense and Sensibility, DaVinci Code, Ann Frank and Little Women too. I own a copy of Jane Eyre and definitely must get to it soon. It's on a lot of these lists. Galway Bay sounds good, I'll try it since you liked it so much. My list is up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five of these books are in my TBR pile(my bookshelf)! I've only read The DaVinci code of these books.

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio