Friday, June 5, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins #127
I have been looking for a Friday weekly event and it appears I have found it.
1. I love my home.
2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been hunan chicken and white rice.
3. Whenever Dick Cheney talks, I hear bark! bark! bark!
4. A nice long walk tires me.
5. I need to hear some good news.
6. When all is said and done, everything works out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing The Sims 3 and reading My Lord John, The Lie, A Gentle Rain and The Actor and the Housewife, tomorrow my plans include The Sims 3 all day and Sunday, I want to have fun at my sister’s graduation party!