Friday, June 12, 2009
Friday Fill-ins #128
1. I grew up thinking my mother’s word was law (still is).
2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you go home?
4. Reading a good book helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the blueberry coffee.
6. Loud chewing is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my 24th birthday, tomorrow my plans include reading Darcy and Anne and Sunday, I want to going out to dinner with my family for my birthday!