Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #128




1. I grew up thinking my mother’s word was law (still is).
2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here.
3. Why don't you go home?
4. Reading a good book helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the blueberry coffee.
6. Loud chewing is very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my 24th birthday, tomorrow my plans include reading Darcy and Anne and Sunday, I want to going out to dinner with my family for my birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I agree with #4..and where do you get blueberry coffee????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica and Andrea: Thanks!

    Andrea: I get it from Dunkin Donuts. I get the Turbo coffee and ask them to add blueberry syrup. It's so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great Birthday and wonderful weekend.

    Blueberry coffee?? I have never heard of that.

    My FFI is here.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio