Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #129

1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting the worst.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you an even worse winner.
3. Eating Burger King is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy in-fighting and squabbling.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine bitching and moaning.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without intense spice or rice in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include reviewing a few books and Sunday, I want to play The Sims all day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about those good losers are bad winners! Have a good time reading tonight! My Friday Fill-in answers are here.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio