Search Me!


Monday, June 8, 2009

It’s Monday! What are you reading? (June 8th)

This weekly event is hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog .

Reviews Posted:

Living A Charmed Life-Victoria Moran

A Worthy Legacy-Tomi Akinyanmi

The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane-Katherine Howe

Books Completed:

My Lord John-Georgette Heyer (review up late June)

The Lie-Fredrica Wagman (review up this week)

The Unit-Ninni Holmqvist (review up either today or tomorrow)

Currently Reading:

A Gentle Rain-Deborah Smith

The Actor and the Housewife-Shannon Hale

The Girl She Used to Be-David Cristofano

Healing Luke-Beth Cornelison

All of Me-Lori Wilde

Up Next:

Bound to Please-Lilli Feisty

One Deadly Sin-Annie Solomon

The Darcys and the the Bingleys-Marhsa Altman

The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman

My Cousin Caroline-Rebecca Ann Collins (might read the others in the series too)

Darcy and Anne-Judith Brocklehurst

To Beguile a Beast-Elizabeth Hoyt

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy -Sara Angelini

The Other Mr. Darcy - Monica Fairview

A Match for Mary Bennet -Eucharista Ward, O.S.F.

God is an Englishman-R.F. Delderfield

To Serve Them All My Days-R.F. Delderfield


  1. Have you started A GENTLE RAIN? I have got to clear my schedule so that I can read that book!


    Mr. Linky is too slow in loading, so I moved your link to the actual post. I think I am going to start doing this on Mondays because the widget is too unstable.

  2. I have started it. It's awesome. It might end up being one of those books that I force everyone I know to read.

  3. I really liked The Girl She Used to Be!

  4. Great list of books you're reading and those coming next. I've heard good things about The Actor and the Housewife. Enjoy you're week

  5. Great looking list - hapy reading :)

  6. I really enjoyed The Girl She Used to Be -- I hope you enjoy it as well. I am very jealous that you are reading The Actor and the Housewife -- I can't wait to read it.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio