Search Me!


Monday, June 29, 2009

It’s Monday! What are you reading? (June 29th)

This weekly event is hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog .

I have been moving slower this week. Bad headaches and laziness. Bad for the blog.

Reviews Posted:

Womenomics-Katty Kay and Claire Shipman

My Lord John-Georgette Heyer

Books Completed:

The Actor and the Housewife-Shannon Hale

Class in Britain-David Cannadine

Wounded By School-Kirsten Olson

The Darcys and the Bingleys-Marsha Altman

Currently Reading:

The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman

Rebecca Ann Collins JA sequel series

Aspects of Aristocracy-David Cannadine

The Silent Note-Patrick Davis

Up Next:

Surviving a house full of whispers-Sharon Wallace

Bound to Please-Lilli Feisty

One Deadly Sin-Annie Solomon

To Beguile a Beast-Elizabeth Hoyt

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy -Sara Angelini

The Other Mr. Darcy – Monica Fairview

A Match for Mary Bennet -Eucharista Ward, O.S.F.

God is an Englishman-R.F. Delderfield

To Serve Them All My Days-R.F. Delderfield

The Lovely Life-Vicki Forman

Hugh and Bess-Susan Higginbotham

Hungry Woman in Paris-Josefina Lopez

Hunter-Campbell Jefferys


  1. I keep seeing Annie Solomon's book all over the place! I am going to have to break down and get a copy.

  2. I see a lot of "Darcy" books there - feeling some Austen this week? :) Happy reading!

  3. J. Kaye: It's been on my reading pile for awhile. I might have to bump it up a few notches on my reading list.

    Kristen: There are always a lot of Darcy books on my list. I have a bit of an obsession with the man. It's gotten much worse lately.

  4. Looks like you have some good (and fun) reading ahead of you! I've read a few of your titles.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio