Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, June 29, 2009

Musing Monday (June 29th)

This weekly event is hosted by Just One More Page

Now that we’ve come to the middle of the year, what do you think of your 2009 reading so far? Read anything interesting that you’d like to share? Any outstanding favourites?

I’ve been slow this year. I have only finished about 30 books (I’m behind on review posting as well). I’ve been lazy and distracted with this other project that I am working on but that is almost done. I’ll probably be barraging you with reviews within the next few weeks because I have finally cracked my writer’s block that has been plaguing me this week.

I have had some wonderful standouts.
  1. Galway Bay-Mary Pat Kelly
  2. The Lie Fredrica Wagman
  3. The Unit-Ninni Holmqvist
  4. Pemberley Manor by Kathryn L. Nelson
  5. Flannery by Brad Gooch
  6. Who Do You Think You Are?-Alyse Myers

4 comments:

  1. Great list. I want to read Galway Bay. So many great reviews for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your review for Pemberly Manor and will check it out for the Austen Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing Galway Bay (the cover is wonderful). I've read some great reviews for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nise'-Pemberley Manor is great. Hope you enjoy it.

    Lisa and Mary-Definitely check out Galway Bay. It was one of the best books I read this year.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio