Search Me!


Monday, June 8, 2009

Musing Monday (June 8th)

This weekly event is hosted by Just One More Page.
Do you have a set reading time (before bed, perhaps)? Do you read more at night or during the day? Is there a day of the week, perhaps, that you set aside to catch up on reading?

I have two separate schedules for reading. During the semester, I read when I am commuting. I have found no better place to read then on the bus or the ferry. I also read during breaks from class. I try to read as much as I can when I am away from home. When I don’t have school, I tend to read very late at night because that is when my mind is the most clear and fewer people are bothering me. I don’t really have a day of the week to read, I read all of the time. It’s more of the time of day than what day I read.

1 comment:


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio