Search Me!


Saturday, June 27, 2009

My First Award-Proximidade

This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award.
Thanks to Sassy @ for selecting me for this award. I was flummoxed, overjoyed, and excited.
I am now charged with passing this on to eight other bloggers. Hmmm. Making decisions is not my strong point.
  1. Sandra @ Fresh Ink Books
  2. Nise' @ Under the Boardwalk
  3. Matt @ A Guy's Moleskine Notebook
  4. Rebecca @ Lost in Books
  5. Jessica @ Barney's Book Blog
  6. Lenore @ Presenting Lenore
  7. Mari @ MariReads
  8. J. Kaye @ J. Kaye's Book Blog


  1. Thank you! That's so sweet of you :)

  2. Congratulations, getting your first award is such an nice experience. That is so kind of you to think of my blog, thank you. I see I am in stellar company. I follow all of the other awardees except one. I am on my way to check it out now.

  3. I am so touched! Thank you very much! :)

  4. Congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of me! I am honored.

  5. You're very welcome. I figured that I should pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers.

  6. Sorry I'm late to claim the award since I've been out of town. Thank you so much for the friendship and goodwill. :)

  7. Congrats on your first award and thank you so much for passing it along to me.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio