Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Adagio Tea: Cinnamon Tea





I decided to try the Cinnamon Tea last night. I want to save the most interesting and different flavors for last.  Cinnamon Tea is one of my staples. It has always been one of my favorite flavors and I was very excited to have my first cup of this tea.

I really enjoyed this tea. It smelled sweet and very much like Big Red gum in the canister. I was hoping it would not have that type of synthetic taste. It has a very nice flavor. It is very sweet but then get this bite to it that I really enjoyed. It is more of a natural cinnamon stick flavor instead of Big Red gum.

It also had a very nice tea flavor. It was not a strong as with the Ginger Tea but it was definitely there. It did have a more bitter feel than the Ginger Tea but not too much. I like my tea a little bitter.

This tea really lets the cinnamon taste shine and stand out on its own. I think this is my favorite cinnamon tea out of all of them that I have tried.

Grade-A-Click here to purchase this tea.
*This tea was bought by me for me. I am not making any profit from my review of this book other than my enjoyment.
mysig

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review. If you really like the cinnamon tea, you should also try the masala chai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that one as well. It am going to have a cup of it tonight. Thanks so much for commenting. I am loving your teas so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tea. I have it every Sunday for brunch. I'm always game to try out new flavors. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio