Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (July 9)

Another great question from Book Through Thursday:
“So here today I present to you an Unread Books Challenge. Give me the list or take a picture of all the books you have stacked on your bedside table, hidden under the bed or standing in your shelf – the books you have not read, but keep meaning to. The books that begin to weigh on your mind. The books that make you cover your ears in conversation and say, ‘No! Don’t give me another book to read! I can’t finish the ones I have!’ “
Well my pictures are embarrassing…You know that it has gotten bad when you have to separate your TBR piles. The Right Nows and the Later-Ons.
Right Nows-

Later-Ons-


Mount TBR is taller than I am. On the upside, I don’t have much else to do right now other than read.   

4 comments:

  1. Some interesting books in those piles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about 20 in my pile and try as I might it's growing, NOT getting smaller!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My book stack is quite large as well because I am always busy reading library books or book club books or review books. I can't complain though. I would rather have too many than not enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki: Thanks. I can't wait for some of them.

    Alaine: I am kind of hoping for some magic that would shrink my pile but it seems as if the only thing that would help is reading more.

    Jessica: Thankfully, I am not a member of any book clubs because there are none in my area. Too many books is definitely better than not enough.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio