Search Me!


Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #132

1. The last thing I ate was hunan chicken and white rice.
2. Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addicts is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it smells pretty outside
4. My mother was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are squishy.
6. Good coffee gives extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping, tomorrow my plans include book shopping and Sunday, I want to read all day!


  1. yes, a nice warm cup of coffee sounds comforting :)
    great answers, mine's here if you can come by. TC

  2. Totally agree with you on 3 and 6! Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

  3. Hugs are squishy!
    Love that answer.


  4. I agree, the air does smell wonderful during & after it rains! Enjoy your weekend - it's my kind of weekend too! There's nothing better than getting to pick out new books & reading them as soon as possible!.

  5. I love how it smells after a good rain! Have a great weekend!
    ~Old Mason Jar

  6. My father-in-law is a book lover as well! In fact, they got rid of their bed frame and put their mattress on top of his crates of books to make room in their small apartment!

    Great answers! Have a good weekend!
    :-) Stacey

  7. Book shopping is the best way to spend just about any day! Have fun!

  8. Vannie: I really want one now. It's the perfect rainy day for a cup of something hot. I just bought a bunch of new teas so I guess it will be tea.

    Carleen: I wish they made a perfume that smells like rain. They made one for my other favorite scent...old books.

    AGirlNamedMe: Yes they are.

    Becky 68: I don't know about reading them as soon as possible...I have quite the TBR pile...

    Stacey: That sounds like a great idea. I am running out of room myself.

    JLS Hall: It's my favorite thing to do. I spend way too much time book shopping.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio