Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, July 6, 2009

It’s Monday! What are you reading? (July 6th)

This weekly event is hosted by J. Kaye’s Book Blog .
I have been reading mostly history books for this project that I am working on but the deadline just got pushed back a little so expect the reviews to come quick this week. I am going to try to finish as much as I can before I have to start researching again.
Reviews Posted:
Wounded by School-Kirsten Olson
The Actor and the Housewife-Shannon Hale

Books Completed:
The Darcys and the Bingleys-Marsha Altman (review today or tomorrow)
Currently Reading:
The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman
Rebecca Ann Collins JA sequel series
The Silent Note-Patrick Davis

Up Next:
Surviving a house full of whispers-Sharon Wallace
Bound to Please-Lilli Feisty
One Deadly Sin-Annie Solomon
To Beguile a Beast-Elizabeth Hoyt
The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy -Sara Angelini
The Other Mr. Darcy – Monica Fairview
A Match for Mary Bennet -Eucharista Ward, O.S.F.
God is an Englishman-R.F. Delderfield
To Serve Them All My Days-R.F. Delderfield
The Lovely Life-Vicki Forman
Hugh and Bess-Susan Higginbotham
Hungry Woman in Paris-Josefina Lopez
Hunter-Campbell Jefferys

6 comments:

  1. Marsha Altman is really good, isn't she? I enjoyed her first book very much! Glad you are getting a break to get some fiction in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you have a ton of reading coming up! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some great reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, anything to do with Mr Darcy makes me swoon!


    My Monday list is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. J. Kaye-I am so glad to be back to normal books for the moment. All that history was making my mind wobbly.

    Jessica-Yep. It's such a great problem to have isn't it?

    Mary-Thanks!

    Jaime-Make me swoon too. And I am not even a swooner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's an impressive list! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio