Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, July 6, 2009

Musing Monday (July 6th)

This weekly event is hosted by Just One More Page
Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about library company…
Who, if anyone usually accompanies you to the library? Is it somewhere you go alone? Or is it a regular outing with family or friends? Which do you prefer?

I really don’t go to the library. Whatever I want to read I usually either buy or already have at home. Sad but true. When I do go to the library, I usually go by myself. I can spend hours picking out books and my friends get frustrated with me. The only people that understand are my mother and sister because they are just as bad as I am.

1 comment:

  1. I spend a long time there too. And like you, my daughter is the only one who understands!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio