Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, August 9, 2009

BBAW Meme

1)  What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?

I think the whole experience so far has been a highlight. I never had a creative outlet or a feeling that I was moderately good at something not academic and I got that feeling from book blogging. I thought that my blog would be something I tried out for a couple of weeks maybe a month and then forget about. My blog is now almost a year old (in October) and I am still enthralled with it. It may not get the most readers but it is my space and it really reflects my personality.

2)  What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?

I have not really asked any other bloggers any questions about blogging but I have followed a number of blogs and picked up tips from just watching. I follow J. Kaye’s Book Blog, The Printed Page and The Story Siren among others that I really can’t remember.

3)  What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?

What should I expect?

6 comments:

  1. Nice response! Glad to know that blogging doesn't get old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first year too -- I am really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropped in to say hi. I love visiting blogs. I like your sidebar that keeps track of your challenges. Thats really great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy: It hasn't yet and I hope it never does. I usually can't keep a hobby for very long.

    Jessica: I'm looking forward to it as well. The only thing that is keeping me from being really excited is that I will be in school...yuck.

    Bookjourney. Thanks! I got the widget from nanowrimo. They are a bit behind with the actual percentages. I will get to updating them...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you thought you'd just try it out but you fell in love! That's how this whole community is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Natasha: It literally started out by me writing a review in a journal and thinking "My hand hurts from writing. There must be a better way to do this." Then I stumbled on a book blog (I forget which one) and thought that maybe I should start a blog too. It has become quite the obsession for me and has opened me up to so many authors that I would never have found before.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio