Search Me!

Loading...

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Fill-ins #137

1. When will my mailman bring my mail on time?
2. House was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.
3. Everything has its beauty but sometimes beauty is a facade .
4. Macaroni is what I had for dinner.
5. I'd like your umm days to be bright and shiny.
6. Home is where I want to be right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning, tomorrow my plans include outlining and Sunday, I want to write!

8 comments:

  1. hope you enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sounds like your weekend is full of work, hope its something you really enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a full weekend ahead..have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for writing! :)

    Mine's here: http://cunninghamfan.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday-fill-ins-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm days?

    Cleaning is on my list for one of the days this weekend but I just don't know which one.

    Have a good weekend

    cjh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice weekend ahead.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answer on #3. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the TV show House. It is so great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio