Search Me!


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #138

1. I remember, I remember the Fifth of November.
2. Dear Jane Austen I want you to know that you ruined my expectations of men when you created Mr Darcy.
3. Is that my computer on the floor!!???
4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of reading a fanfiction story instead of writing or reading a book.
5. I'm saving a cookie just for you!
6. If I made a birthday list a Sony Reader would definitely be on it!!!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Grey’s Anatomy reruns, tomorrow my plans include sitting on my comfy chair and reading and Sunday, I want to go show shopping!


  1. Coming to get that cookie!
    Me first!
    See my Fill-In at The Burton Review.

  2. I just made them, too! Chocolate chip and walnut cookies from scratch. My first foray into baking was a success. No fires or explosions.

  3. Great answers. Chocolate chip, yum!
    ~Old Mason Jar

  4. Thank you! They were very good. I'm already trolling cook books for more cookies to bake.

  5. seems like I am late for the cookie... lol

    My entry

  6. Great post! Have a great weekend!

  7. And why is your computer on the floor? LOL great fill ins, have a great weekend!!!

  8. Hi Grace,
    The chocolate chip cookie sounds great. I have some Banana Nut Bread. Have a great day!


  9. Lulu: No one is ever too late for a cookie. I'm making red velvet cupcakes today.

    Yvonne: Thanks!

    Miranda: My sister thought it would be funny to put me in a bit of a panic. I freakishly protective over my computer.

    Sherrie: Banana Nut Bread is my favorite! Anything banana is good, I always say.

  10. I used to watch Greys Anatomy also but now i got into Hells kitchen and ware house 13. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

  11. Bill: I have been addicted to medical shows lately. House and Grey's are pretty much all that I watch until hockey season starts. I do love Gordon Ramsay though.

  12. I like the comfy sofa idea and reading. I have been trying to finish a Jonathan Kellerman and can't seem to sit down to it. Maybe when I return from seeing the grands this weekend. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.
    Ditto on Grace's comment - I love Hell's Kitchen.

  13. You don't have any extra cookies by any chance? ;) I,too, must ditto Grace and Becca...I *heart* Hell's Kitchen.

  14. Lizze: Of course I have extra cookies. But now I also have Italian Tri-Colored Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Apple Bread, and Red Velvet Cupcakes. :) I like this whole baking thing.

    Hell's Kitchen is great. I love watching Gordon go *tick*tick*boom* and scream at people. I sit like a dummy and watch all of his shows on BBC America all day long while I am supposed to be reading or doing something constructive.

  15. ahh cookies :) save it for the breaking of fast

    and shopping ? oh I'm so loving it

  16. HI! I like your fill ins. Now I miss my cable for Gray's I'm like 2yrs behind, and I want a sony reader too! oh and GO write!

  17. Andrea: Doesn't everyone.

    yulz: Shopping is one of my favorite things. Only for books, shoes, technology and the like. Other stuff...not so much.

    Kyooty: I'm trying but I am having review blockage. Not good.

  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I too have been watching Grey's Anatomy reruns....I can't wait for the new season!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio