Search Me!


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Twitter and a Blog Name Change

I know it’s kind of dumb to change the name of a blog almost a year into it’s existence but I have good reason. When I started the blog, I had no idea what to call it. I resorted to the easiest option. A not very creative one. I decided that I needed something more snazzy. Something that defines my blog the way I want it to be defined and will catch attention in a good way. The new name for my blog is…wait for it….wait for it….

Books Like Breathing

I have also bit the bullet and joined Twitter. Follow me here.


  1. Grace, I don't think there is anything wrong with changing your name, even though you've been going for a year. I changed mine a few months ago, also after a year.

  2. Thanks. That's so reassuring. I've been pondering the change for awhile but I was scared to pull the trigger. I also couldn't think of anything good until my sister came to me with this Harper Lee quote and it stuck.

  3. I LOVE the new name! And I don't think it's silly at all... Actually, I think the hardest part when you sign up for a blog is just what to call it. You needed time. Other's just stay with what they signed up with! I think it definitely matches the "personality of the "blog(ger)"!

    Congratulations on the NEW name!

    xOxO Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)
    On Twitter : APrkAvePrincess

  4. Amy: Thanks so much! I was worried about changing so far into my blogging career but it was necessary. Grace's Book Blog just wasn't as pizzazzy as I wanted. I'm so glad you like the name. I hope it does reflect me. Even a little.

  5. And btw, I will definitely follow you on Twitter

  6. I like the new name. Like Amy says, the hardest part is in the naming :)

    I wish I could also come up with a snazzy one for mine, but my mind just gets stuck on 2-3 very boring names!

  7. Nishita: I think I may have rejected your request to view by tweets because I am a dunderhead. Feel free to send it again.

  8. How do you change the blog name?

    I'm having trouble figuring this out?



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio