Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zombie Chicken!


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

I was lucky enough to be awarded more Zombie Chickens from Mari from MariReads. I could not make a decision on who to pick, so, it is definitely going to be more than 5. I decide to pick the bloggers that I follow almost religiously and who I admire and respect as reviewers. The awesome bloggers who I have chosen are:


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I'm so flattered that you thought of me to pass it along to. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you soooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah shucks Grace. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award. That is really sweet of you to think of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for including me with such wonderful bloggers, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome. I love all of your blogs and was delighted to share the award with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award and to all the WONDERFUL Women you've passed it on too!!!

    xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU so much for thinking of me, Grace! You've made my day!

    Congrats to you, too, for your awards, and to our fellow bloggers also awarded something.

    I'll be adding this to my blog shortly. :)) Thanks for the smile.

    Skips off happily...

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio