This week was an okay reading week. I finished four books and got two reviews posted.
- To Serve Them All My Days-R.F. Delderfield
- Falling Into The Sun-Charrie Hazard
- Wintergirls-Laurie Halse Anderson (liked it)
- Bending Toward The Sun-Leslie Gilbert Lurie (Loved it-Honor Roll)
Next week is going to be a huge reading week for me. I have three Austen sequels to read and review as well as another Delderfield book. I am also going to try and squeeze in some YA’s for school.
- God is An Englishman-R.F. Delderfield (halfway done)
- A Match For Mary Bennet-Eucharista Ward
- The Honorable F. Darcy- Sara Angelini
- The Other Mr. Darcy-Monica Fairview
I still have decide what YA books to tackle this week. I’m really excited about the reading week this week What is everyone else going to be reading and doing this week?