Search Me!


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mid Event Meme

1. What are you reading right now? How I Live Now-Meg Rosoff
2. How many books have you read so far? 7
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? A Northern Light and Enthusiasm
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Yes. I told everyone not to bug me. Then a friend had a boy crisis and she bugged me.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Friend called about a boy crisis. I limited her to a half hour whinge fest.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How fun it is just to sit and read all day.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Make my alarm clock louder and me much less lazy.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I would wake up on time.
9. Are you getting tired yet? Nope. Not at all.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I am just pacing myself and taking my time. Also I am tossing the books that I don’t get into within the first 20 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio