Search Me!


Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Hour 11 Update

Well I am just chugging along. I have finished The Book Thief and I am now starting How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff.
  • Thinner Than Thou-Kit Reed
  • This Lullaby-Sarah Dessen
  • The Book Thief-Markus Zuzak
Total Hours read-6
Total Books Read-3
Total Pages Read-1231
Up Next-How I Live Now-Meg Rosoff


  1. Its the 11th hour of the Read-a-Thon. How are you holding up? I'm cheering for you. You can do it!!!

  2. Yay for finishing the book thief! Did you love it? Did you cry?

    Keep reading!

  3. Louise-I'm doing really well. It's been a great book day. I might do a readathon every Saturday. lol

    Alexa-I LOVED it. I was hysterical. Cried like a baby whose teddy bear just got stolen.

  4. Grace, you're doing a great job! I'm cheering for you!

  5. The Book Thief is just a huge book! Happy reading!

  6. The Book Thief?! And five other books under your belt? Goodness gracious! You're making amazing progress!

  7. Looks like you're doing great so far! Good luck in the rest of the read-a-thon!

  8. Great progress. Did you like The Book Thief? May you have many more hours ahead of you.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio