Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Hour 14 update

I had started How I Live Now but I wasn’t really into it so I picked up some of my backups and breezed through them. I LOVE readathons with a passion. We should have one every weekend. Hehe. I’m a freak with no life.
  • Thinner Than Thou-Kit Reed
  • This Lullaby-Sarah Dessen
  • The Book Thief-Markus Zuzak
  • The Work of Wolves-Kent Meyers
  • Truth & Beauty-Ann Pratchett
  • Donorboy-Brendan Halpin
  • Candyfreak-Steve Almond
Total Hours read-9
Total Books Read-7
Total Pages Read-2384
Up Next-How I Live Now-Meg Rosoff

3 comments:

  1. no, not every weekend but often. Hope you are still enjoying all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are doing a great job! Keep up the great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read "the book thief" and really liked it. Enjoy the rest of the readathon!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio