Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Readathon Hour 15 Update

I started How I Live Now and had some trouble getting into it. But oh boy was I wrong. The language was so beautiful and the story so intriguing. I can’t wait to review it. Anywho, I am starting Sexy by Joyce Carol Oates now.
  • Thinner Than Thou-Kit Reed
  • This Lullaby-Sarah Dessen
  • The Book Thief-Markus Zuzak
  • The Work of Wolves-Kent Meyers
  • Truth & Beauty-Ann Pratchett
  • Donorboy-Brendan Halpin
  • Candyfreak-Steve Almond
  • How I Live Now-Meg Rosoff
Total Hours read-10
Total Books Read-8
Total Pages Read-2578
Up Next-How Sexy-Joyce Carol Oates

5 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the output. Good luck with the rest of the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that's a lot of books read! I totally am awed! Been meaning to read The Book Thief for sometime now.

    Have fun with the rest of the Read-a-Thon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read How I Live Now today too! Glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job getting serious reading accomplished. I'm so impressed! Keep going strong :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Joyce Carol Oates had another book out. But how could I not know? She always has a new book out!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio