Search Me!

Loading...

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge and X2




I think I have found the perfect challenge for me. One I may have a slight chance of completing. I may go over on this one.  Here is my list:

Jane Austen Books

Pride and Prejudice

Sense and Sensibility

Persuasion

Movies based on Austen novels:

Pride and Prejudice (1995)

Sense and Sensibility (1995)

Persuasion (1995)

Sequels to Pride & Prejudice:

The Darcys and the Bingleys-Marsha Altman

The Plight of the Darcy Brothers-Marsha Altman

Darcy and Anne-Judith Brocklehurst

The Other Mr. Darcy-Monica Fairview

A Match For Mary Bennet-Eucharista Ward, O.S.F.

Willoughby’s Return-Jane Odiwe

Darcy’s Passions-Regina Jeffers

Pemberley Chronicles Series-Rebecca Ann Collins (1,2,3,4,5,6,7)

Mr. Knightley’s Diary-Amanda Grange

Colonel Brandon’s Diary-Amanda Grange

Mr. Darcy’s Diary-Amanda Grange

Captain Wentworth’s Diary-Amanda Grange

Edmund Bertram’s Diary-Amanda Grange

The Confessions of Fitzwilliam Darcy-Mary Street

Mr. Darcy Presents His Bride-Helen Halstead

The Last Man in the World-Abigail Reynolds

Austen for the twisted (Vampires & Zombies):

Mr. Darcy, Vampyre-Amanda Grange

Books inspired by Austen works:

What Would Jane Austen Do?-Laurie Brown

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict-Laura Viera Rigler

Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict-Laura Viera Rigler

The Trials of the Honorable F. Darcy-Sara Angelini

Me and Mr. Darcy-Alexandra Potter

Searching For Pemberley-Mary Lydon Simonsen

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am also going to try my hand at Laurel Ann's Everything Austen x2 Challenge because...well... I am going to end up reading more than 6 anyway and it's an excuse to read more Austen. But really...who needs an excuse to read more Austen?

7 comments:

  1. WOW, that's some list! Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am going to pick and choose from the list. I couldn't make a decision.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've listed a bunch of Austen-type books I'm unfamiliar with. I can add to my list now.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed What Would Jane Austen Do? Check out my review:

    http://barneysbookblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/review-what-would-jane-austen-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I are alike - too much fun to limit to six! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is impossible to limit to six. I have more that I could add but didn't want to push my luck.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio