Search Me!

Loading...

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge



I plan on reading a whole lot of YA. That class I took last semester really got me into the genre. I will be rereading many of the books I read for that class, well, because I had to read them quick and I want to read them in a more leisurely manner.
  1. Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
  2. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
  3. Once A Witch by Carolyn MacCullough
  4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver  
  5. The Summer of Skinny Dipping by Amanda Howells
  6. Prisoners in the Palace by Michaela MacColl 

5 comments:

  1. Yippee! So glad you are joining this one too! We are going to have so much fun in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Challenges-Read’n’Review Challenge, 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] Challenges-Read’n’Review Challenge, 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge [...]

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] Challenges-Read’n’Review Challenge, 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge [...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] Challenges-Read’n’Review Challenge, 2010 100+ Reading Challenge, 2010 Young Adult Reading Challenge [...]

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio