Search Me!


Friday, January 8, 2010

Bloggiesta Ahoy!

Well, I am late. I have an excuse. I was up late with a recurring kidney issue but I am awake now. Still in some pain but blogging helps.
My plan for this bloggiesta (my first) is to:
  •    Complete mini-challenges of course
  •    Get some reviews done because I am behind as usual.
  •    Post an awards page. I have been remiss in passing on awards that I have received from other bloggers (I’m horrible)
  •    Make a challenge post for this year.
  •    Update my challenges.
  •    Clean up my sidebar.
I also would change the banner picture with a more updated picture of my shelves but that room is currently a mess.


  1. Kidney issue? Ow. Hope everything's okay. Looks like we have some similar goals for this weekend. Good luck!

  2. Oh bummer about the kidneys. Feel better. Have a good wekeend with the Bloggiesta!

  3. My library is a disaster area as well. Good Luck!!

  4. I hope you feel better Grace! Good luck with the challenge!



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio