Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Bloggiesta Mini-Challenge: My Bloggy Goal for 2010

This awesome mini-challenge comes courtesy of The Book Lady’s Blog. My blogging goals for 2010. Hmmm. I have many and I probably will not accomplish many of them but I will try.
  • Update daily.
  • Get a bit more personal. I am not very good at that.
  • Read more.
  • Expand my genre coverage. I have been lacking in some genres (non-fiction and thrillers mainly)
  • Keep all of my challenge posts updated as I go. It was a huge pain to have to do it at the end of the year.
  • Review more of my personal books.
  • Increase stats.
  • Keep track of my reading using the spreadsheet that Rebecca suggested.
I think that is it for now. I will probably think of more later.

5 comments:

  1. Great goals. One of my goals for 2010 is to be more personal as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally impressed by all of the reading challenges you're taking on. I think I may only join you on the TBR one - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for participating in my mini-challenge! These are great goals, and I'm sure you'll make good progress on them. For nonfiction that reads like fiction, I highly recommend THE LOST CITY OF Z by David Grann and pretty much anything by Bill Bryson.

    Glad you're going to use Fyrefly's spreadsheet. That thing is amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha: Thanks. I have a tough time being more personal because I think my life is rather boring but I am going to try.

    Meg: I tend to overwhelm myself with the challenges but I am really going to try this year.

    Rebecca: I will definitely check them out.

    It is a great spreadsheet. Excel is not my forte so, it is going to take a bit for me to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals. I need to get started on mine, but am currently tripping through the blogosphere leaving comments wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio