Search Me!


Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunday Salon (March 6)

This week has been a bit of a drag. I have been so lethargic and tired. I think I am getting sick or something because I just don’t feel…right. Along with that, a bunch of other problems cropped up and I’ve just been blah. I am hoping next week is better but with the tasks I have planned for myself I am not so sure.
Next week is going to be one of improvement for me. Both on this blog and in my life. First of all, I am going to finally pass on the awards that I have received from other lovely bloggers. I am a nimrod and I keep forgetting. I am also going to create a review index and update my challenge pages. I am also going to conquer the very frightening task of reorganizing my bookshelves. Those pictures in my header are a not even close representation of my bookshelves right now. Imagine those shelves and multiply it by 5 and then add 35. It’s a fricken mess. And it’s only going to get worse after my major book buying spree this week. I’ll tell you about that later. But after I am done, I am going to take more pics of my shelves and post them.
Reviews Posted
Before I Fall-Lauren Oliver
Cowboy Trouble-Joanne Kennedy
Upcoming Reviews
Highlander’s Sword-Amanda Forester (tomorrow)
Living Dead in Dallas-Charlaine Harris
Sony Reader Daily Edition
Currently Reading
Raven Stole the Moon-Garth Stein
Once a Witch-Carolyn MacCullough
All Together Dead-Charlaine Harris

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can so relate to the need to organize! Right now, I am surrounded (in my office) by shelves; a table desk; a coffee table; and in a nook there's a filing cabinet....all covered with stacks of books! And these are not even my TBR stacks! These are the currently reading, and up next,and just completed books that might end up as giveaways.

    Hey, I should photograph it! Not!

    Hope your week goes well.

    My salon:



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio