Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Readathon: Hour 4

Okay, I am late again. No good reason. I am lazy and sleepy and all those bad things. At least it is better than the 8 hours I was late last time, right? I figure I was 2 hours late but might as well answer the first challenge questions to make it all easier, right?
Where are you reading from today? Staten Island, New York
3 facts about me …
1. I recently graduated from library school with my MLS.
2. A book that I contributed a chapter to is being published on Monday—it’s about Twilight. I’ll post about it later.
3. No matter how hard I try, the rules of football are just beyond me.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Around 30. Maybe more
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? To have fun, comment on other blogs and get much reading done.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Stop reading when your eyes start to cross.
Anyway, back to reading. I will update you in about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio