Search Me!


Saturday, May 29, 2010

The 48 Hour Reading Challenge

Okay so I completely failed at the 24 Hour Readathon this year. I mean I completely and totally failed as only true failures can do. I did only five hours and did not finish one book. It was sad and pathetic. This time will be different. I will fuel myself on energy drinks, forgo sleep, and break only to eat. I also have oodles and oodles of books that I have been DYING to read. Here are my probable reads:
  • Twilight-Stephenie Meyer
  • New Moon-Stephenie Meyer
  • Eclipse-Stephenie Meyer
  • Breaking Dawn-Stephenie Meyer
  • Deadly Little Secret-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Incarceron-Catherine Fisher
  • Bleeding Violet-Dia Reeves
  • Dark of the Moon-Rachel Hawthorne
  • The Splendor Falls-Rosemary Clement-Moore
  • Blood Promise-Richelle Mead
  • Frostbite-Richelle Mead
  • Deadly Little Lies-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Vampire Academy-Richelle Mead
  • Ink Exchange-Melissa Marr
  • Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception-Maggie Stiefvater
  • Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side-Beth Fantaskey
  • Ironside: A Modern Faery's Tale-Holly Black
  • Friday Night Bites-Chloe Neill
  • The Sweet Far Thing-Libba Bray
  • Some Girls Bite-Chloe Neill
  • Full Moon-Rachel Hawthorne
  • Fragile Eternity-Melissa Marr
  • Ballad: A Gathering of Faerie-Maggie Stiefvater
  • Shiver-Maggie Stiefvater
  • Swoon-Nina Malkin
  • Shadow Kiss-Richelle Mead
  • Red Is for Remembrance-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Silver is for Secrets-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Blue is for Nightmares-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • White is for Magic-Laurie Faria Stolarz
  • Rebel Angels-Libba Bray
  • Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins
  • Catching Fire-Suzanne Collins
  • A Great and Terrible Beauty-Libba Bray
  • Wicked Lovely-Melissa Marr
  • Sapphique-Catherine Fisher
  • Moonlight-Rachel Hawthorne
  • Captivate-Carrie Jones
  • Need-Carrie Jones
  • Tithe-Holly Black
  • Valiant-Holly Black
And I have more if I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Template by In Between Design Studio