I did stick to my YA reading list but I did not get as much reading done as I thought I would. It was almost as if I was trying to prolong the reading experience. Never happened to me before. I am usually a speed reader.
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer-I know I give her flack for her writing skills but this woman can write a compelling book. It makes no sense why I like the book but I do. Review will be coming.
- Need by Carrie Jones-I don’t know what I was expecting but I really wasn’t expecting to love this book. It started out with WAY too many similarities to Twilight but really the two series are in two different classes. Glowing review is in the pipelines.
- Captivate by Carrie Jones-I teared up, I did. I got really invested in Devyn and Issie. I will be first on line to buy the third book.
- Lament by Maggie Stiefvater-She really knows how to write a compelling heroine, doesn’t she? And Luke…OMG. I am going to read Shiver as soon as I can.
- Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater-On page 240.
Overall, this was huge fun. I kind of halted my social life for the weekend and now feel all rejuvenated. I will definitely be back next year.
My Final Totals:
Time Started: 1:00 PM Friday
Time Now:1:20 PM Sunday
Hours Total: 43 hours 30 minutes
Hours on Sunday (starting at 3am): 9 hours
Books Finished: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Need by Carrie Jones, Captivate by Carrie Jones, Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Started:Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater page 240
Donation: A box of books to my local library.