Search Me!

Loading...

Friday, June 4, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge: Hour 1





Okay so everytime I tried to pick up a book, I was bothered by someone. Only got 8 pages in. Twilight is much better than I remember it.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
Number of books read since you started: I’ve started 1.
Pages read since last update: 9
Running total of pages read since you started: 9
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: - 1 hour
Up Next: New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

  1. How cool to see someone has already started! I'll be starting later tonight, but I'm in Hawaii, so it will seem really late to everyone else. :) Good luck! I'll be joining you later!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio