Search Me!

Loading...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The 48 Hour Book Challenge: Sunday

Sunday

I think after all the reading I have done, I should probably tell you what I thought about the books right?
  • Twilight-I liked it. It was better than I remember but still there were some things that made me want to bash my head in.
  • Need by Carrie Jones-Oh my Lord, did I love this book. Some of it was very similar to Twilight (esp at the start) but right away you could see that it was its own thing. All of the characters were wonderful.
  • Captivate by Carrie Jones-Another one I loved. Was completely engrossed in it. The only time I took a break was to eat.
  • Lament by Maggie Stiefvater-Her writing is fricking amazing. I must say now that I love Luke. Love him. Want to steal him. Want one of my own.
I am starting today at 3am because that’s when I usually am able to sleep. But noooo tonight I had to keep reading. I ended up conking out at 7am and getting up at 8am to run errands. Guess what I did between 3-7am…you guessed it. I read books.
3-4am-Finished Lament. Started Ballad-10 pages-1 hour
4-5am-Tried to sleep by taking cold medicine (didn't work). Continued reading Ballad-page 50-1 hour
5-6am-Sleepy Time Tea-Continued reading till it kicked in-page 88-1 hour
6-7am-Still trying to sleep but failing. I probably failed because I am reading a really good book but I’m a moron. Still Ballad pg 100-1 hour
7-8am-Sleeping finally. I can totally run on an hour of sleep. I can…Really…
8-9am-Running errands while listening to Pride and Prejudice audiobook-Got to the first proposal. 1 hour.
9-10am-Breakfast. Learned that I have a particular talent for reading while eating. Continued reading Ballad-125-1 hour
10-11am-More Ballad-153-1 hour 11-12pm-Ballad continued-179-1 hour
12-1pm-Ballad pg 240-1 hour-1 PM was my official end time (will have my Finish Line post up in a jiffy)

Totals

Time Started: 1:00 PM Friday
Time Now:12:50 PM—I would have posted this earlier but the internet went kerplunk.
Hours Total: 43 hours 30 minutes
Hours on Sunday (starting at 3am): 9 hours
Pages Total:1317
Books Finished: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Need by Carrie Jones, Captivate by Carrie Jones, Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Started:Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater page 240

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio