Search Me!


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BBAW Entry Post

I have no idea why I am nervous about this but I am. I feel like I am setting my baby free into the world to be judged…which I am. But I am going to try because I was too scared last year and I figure that this year I should wear my big girl dress and man up. Besides, there are so many bloggers out there that I follow like a fangirl and respect, so, I figure I can learn how to be better from them. Anyway, I am crossing my fingers, toes, and shoestrings.

Best Written Blog:
  • Rumor Has It-Jill Mansell
  • The Lost Summer of Louisa May Alcott-Kelly O’Connor McNees
  • Never Tell Our Business to Strangers-Jennifer Mascia
  • Tempted By A Warrior-Amanda Scott
  • The Masqueraders-Georgette Heyer

Most Eclectic Blog
  • A Certain Wolfish Charm-Lydia Dare
  • Hush, Hush-Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Before I Fall-Lauren Oliver
  • Island of the Swans-Ciji Ware
  • A Bad Day For Pretty-Sophie Littlefield

1 comment:

  1. I agree I'm a little afraid also, but figured this was the best way to up my game and get good feedback.

    I'm not sure what category I entered now, but will cross my fingers that my entries during this time will be good.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio