Search Me!

Loading...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Bloggiesta Finish Line

This year’s Bloggiesta was such a good thing for me and my blog. I have read so many books this year but my ability to review has been severely lacking. During Bloggiesta, I was a little lax in posting because I was trying to remember what I read resulting in me rereading most of the books that I had already read in order to review them.

Now to the things I almost accomplished but didn’t. I drafted index pages for my review index. I have yet to put anything in them but I will.  I also compiled an author list for my Author Index but have yet to draft a page for it. I started the process of making a button but everything I make is just too plain and quite boring. I will keep working on all of these things as time allows.

Also my meme will start this Friday, so keep an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio