Search Me!


Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta-June 11-13th: Intro Post

I am late. I overslept and then went to go pick out my birthday cake (it’s a family tradition). But I am here now and I can’t wait to stop procrastinating on some of these bloggy tasks.
  • Update About Me section
  • Update Sidebar
  • Pass on Awards
  • Update Challenges for 2010
  • Review Index
  • Start a Formspring account
  • Clean out the Google Reader (you will be getting some comments from me on posts from wayyy back so I apologize)
  • Create a template post for my meme
  • Create a button for the meme (How do you do that?)
  • Draft out reviews
  • Create a blog button (again-how do you do that?)
  • Create Author Index—with links to Official Sites, Twitter, Blogs
  • Return emails and comments (some emails got caught in the Spam trap when they shouldn’t have)
I think that is it for now. Not a huge list but some of it is quite challenging because I have no idea how to do it.


  1. I can send you the html for a blog button if you like. My email is readingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com

    You can find my Bloggiesta post HERE

  2. Good luck..I hope that you're able to get a lot accomplished.

  3. You've got a great list here! Are you talking about the html code for other people to grab your button or just the graphic itself? I use a graphics program (photoshop) to make all my buttons. Let me know if you need help.

  4. Thanks! I need to do both. Make the graphic and the html code. I don't have photoshop though. Is there any other program that would work?

  5. I will definitely email you. Thanks for stopping by.

  6. Thanks for stopping by! I will try. I am feeling a bit daunted right now.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio