Search Me!


Sunday, June 27, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? (June 28)

I had a nice reading week. Free time plus sleepless nights equals reading getting done, I suppose.

I made some changes to the blog this week. First of all, I added the SocialVibe widget to support the American Diabetes Association. It’s an illness that many in my family are afflicted with and always is a cause close to my heart. On a more bloggy note, I changed my review format quite a bit, as you’ll see with the reviews I posted this week. I tried to shorten them up a bit. I thought that I was getting a bit long-winded and we all know how bad it is to be long-winded.

Reviews Posted:
  • The Truth About Delilah Blue-Tish Cohen
  • A Bad Day For Pretty-Sophie Littlefield

Working On Review For:

  • Bride of the Wolf-Susan Krinard
  • Smooth Talking Stranger-Lisa Kleypas
  • Twilight Saga-Stephenie Meyer
  • Out of Eden-Beth Ciotta
  • The Devlin Diary-Christi Phillips

Books Finished:
  • Sweet Tea at Sunrise-Sherryl Woods
  • The Fire Lord’s Lover-Kathryne Kennedy
  • Barely A Lady-Eileen Dreyer

Currently Reading (in order):
  • Touch of Surrender-Rhyannon Byrd
  • The Starlet-Mary McNamara
  • The Poison Diaries-Maryrose Wood
  • Anne Elliot, A New Beginning-Mary Lydon Simonsen
  • The Lies We Told-Diane Chamberlain
  • Anne of Green Gables-L.M. Montgomery (who can resist a visit to Avonlea?)

Bloggy Tasks Still To Accomplish:
  • Making my Blogroll
  • Adding all my reviews to Index and fixing their ratings


  1. Way to go on all the changes! That's fantastic! I'm really interested in what you think of The Starlet, I have it in my TBR pile and haven't had time to pick it up yet. Might be pretty good from what I've heard.

    Have a fabulous reading week and if you have a minute check out my Reading Week at There’s A Book.

  2. I like the idea of adding a bloggy task list.
    You have some interesting books for this week hope you enjoy them!

  3. I like that you list your bloggy tasks. That is a really good idea. Those things for me stay buried... haunting my thoughts.... "when am I going to get that done?" LOL

    Have a great week!

  4. Oh, I want to revisit Anne of Green Gables...and I can! I bought one of the books for my granddaughter, but it's just sitting on a stack, tempting me.

    I received The Lies We Told this week.

    Here's my Monday reading:

  5. L.M. Montgomery is wonderful. Have you ever read Jane of Lantern Hill or any of her short stories? They are very good.

  6. Can't wait to find out your thoughts on the Twilight hype and the books :D

    And I don't think your posts are long-winded at all!

  7. I just dove into Rogues, Riches and Retribution by Harry Taylor this week. Its not exactly what I expected from crime fiction, but it is really good.

    I've seen some stuff on the poison diaries, but I havn't gotten to reading it yet.



Blog Template by In Between Design Studio