Search Me!

Loading...

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sunday Salon (June 19)

I have been quite remiss lately in posting any memes. I don’t know why…laziness, ennui, procrastination. It could be any one of these things. I think one of the main ones is that I have been trying to find a new direction for this blog. I have become dissatisfied with my reviews lately. Maybe I am being overly critical of myself but I think I needed a change and needed about a week to figure it out.

Speaking of changes, I also changed back to a star rating system. The grading system worked for a while but I got bored….like usual. I made pretty blue stars to rate with during my attempt to dominate GIMP—I have been trying to make a blog button. I have been so far unsuccessful. It’s not so much the making of the button anymore but the finding of the image to use. Stock photos just aren’t working for me or maybe I am not looking in the right place.
Reviews Posted:

The Wolf Next Door-Lydia Dare

A Cottage by the Sea-Ciji Ware
Working On Review For:

A Bad Day For Pretty-Sophie Littlefield

Bride of the Wolf-Susan Krinard

Smooth Talking Stranger-Lisa Kleypas

Twilight Saga-Stephenie Meyer

Out of Eden-Beth Ciotta

The Devlin Diary-Christi Phillips
Currently Reading:

The Fire Lord's Lover-Kathryne Kennedy

The Truth About Delilah Blue-Tish Cohen

The Poison Diaries-Maryrose Wood

Anne Elliot, A New Beginning-Mary Lydon Simonsen

The Starlet-Mary McNamara

Sweet Tea at Sunrise-Sherryl Woods

1 comment:

  1. I thought it had been awhile since I'd visited your blog! I usually get around the blogosphere while doing memes.

    Admittedly, sometimes I think about skipping (especially when it starts to feel like work!), but then I get curious about what everyone is doing, so I plunge ahead.

    When I get bored with my blog(s), I create another one! This can have disastrous consequences, since I now have nineteen. Crazy, huh?

    Here's my salon:

    http://laurel-rainsnowsaccidentallife.blogspot.com/2010/06/sunday-salon-june-20.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Template by In Between Design Studio